Pimp My Vault
If you’re looking for a way to pimp out your vault in Fallout 4, look no further than the Pimp My Vault mod. This mod allows you to change the appearance of your vault and add new objects and decorations to it.
The mod is available for download on Android APK, and it’s free to use. Pimp My Vault is compatible with Fallout 4 VR and it should work with any future DLC.
Pimp My Vault Description
Pimp My Vault 1.32 (latest) Download for Android Open and edit the purchase list. Pause the game while your console window is open; Do not close the console window, or Fallout will crash on start up. Add the following command to your list of commands.
In order to use the mod, you’ll first need to download and install Android Studio. You can find instructions on how to do that here.
- Once you have Android Studio installed, follow these steps:
- Open Android Studio and click on “Import Project.”
- Navigate to the folder where you downloaded Pimp My Vault, then select the “pimp my vault” folder. Click “Open.”
- Android Studio will import the project for you. Click “Finish.”
- In Android Studio, click on “Run.”
- Select your device and click “OK.”
The mod should start installing on your device. Once it’s done, you’ll be able to open the vault and start pimping it out!
If you’re looking for a way to make your vault look better in Fallout 4, be sure to check out the Pimp My Vault mod. It’s free to download and easy to use. Have fun pimping out your vault!
Pimp My Vault 1.32 Download for Android
Pimp My Vault 1.32 Download for Android APK: